Tuesday, February 06, 2007

This Week's Releases: February 7, 2007

I have no interest whatsoever in Dark Tower.

There ... that's out in the open. I feel better.

There's so much other great stuff happening. Aside from a weirdly manufactured hype event, this Wednesday's comics look to be as good a crop as 2007 has seen. 2005 Will Eisner Spirit of Comics Retailer Award Winning Night Flight Comics isn't having one of those midnight openings ... but I kinda wish they were.

I'm not alone amongst bloggers by saying that Shazam: The Monster Society Of Evil (a.k.a. All-Star Captain Marvel) is at the top of my list. I'm a bit selfish on that one, though: I know I won't be scrambling for a TGIF this week. But there's seas of cool stuff beyond that: Action Comics Annual, Astro City, Fell, Cthulhu Tales ... and more. This is one of those weeks where it's really worth the trip.

  • 52 #40
  • Action Comics Annual #10
  • Astro City: The Dark Age Book 2 #2
  • Detective Comics #828
  • Midnighter #4
  • Shazam: The Monster Society Of Evil #1
  • Welcome To Tranquility #3
  • Fell #7
  • Fantastic Four: The End #5
  • Incredible Hulk #103
  • New Avengers #27
  • newuniversal #3
  • Uncanny X-Men #483
  • X-Men Annual #1
  • Cthulhu Tales: Rising

No comments: