Tuesday, May 02, 2006

This Week's Releases: May 3, 2006

Well, I'll probably spend more on gas going to 2005 Will Eisner Spirit of Comics Retailer Award Winning Night Flight Comics than I actually do on books this week. It's a light week, and I should just hold off until I head down for Free Comic Book Day ... but I can't miss Infinite Crisis #7 and Civil War #1.

Each week, I include with this list the cover scan of my most anticipated comic. The activist in me wants to give the honor to Mouse Guard, the fanboy in me is split between giving it to the end of Infinite Crisis and the beginning of Civil War. I agonized endlessly, tearing out my hair, gnashing my teeth ... then I realized it's just a blog! What am I gonna do? Fire me? Dock my pay? Rules be damned!

  • Action Comics #838
  • Detective Comics #819
  • Infinite Crisis #7
  • JSA #85
  • Outsiders #36
  • Teen Titans #35
  • Civil War #1
  • Mouse Guard #2


Categories:

No comments: