Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Comic Contemplations

Meeleygate is over, and I'm not going to say much. Blow-by-blow accounts have proliferated. In my exchanges with James, he seems like a decent guy who tends to do some utterly unfathomable things on the Wild Wild Intarwub. Those unfamiliar may not realize that is was not the first Meeley Controversy, and I'll be suprised if it's the last.

But I'm not here to bury James Meeley.

I'm here to praise Jason Rodriguez, of Postcards fame..

As Journalista and The Beat are linking to James' onetime blog, Comic Contemplations ... Jason swoops into the suddenly vacated space and sets up shop.

Watch out, Uncle Lar and Stan "The Man" ... you have a challenger. Who else has the brains and balls to take one of the most linked-to addresses on the WeboComicsBlogonet, and wring some publicity juice from it?

1 comment:

James Meeley said...

But I'm not here to bury James Meeley.

No, just piss on the grave, it seems.

I can't say I'm surprised. Disappointed, yes, but not surprised. Guess it's just another case of my mistaken belief that someone was cool with me, but isn't. Well, I won't make that mistake with you again, Mark.