Wednesday, January 17, 2007

52 on 52 #37






Another cover that spoils the reveal inside.

Was anyone really surprised, though? J.G. Jones calls the Week 15 cover an "obtuse clue".

Looked like a neon sign to me.



How many Animal Man trades will this last page sell?

At least three, says my receipt.



Great timing on that origin story, DC.

*What is this? Each week, I write exactly 52 words on that week's 52. The word count is according to the Word Count Firefox Extension. A picture is not worth a thousand words. For many more words (and excellent ones at that), check out Douglas Wolk's 52 Pickup.

2 comments:

joncormier said...

I had the same thoughts as I read about Firestorm. Then realised I only ever bought one issue of it myself. Then again I was on that evil "trying to destroy comics" kick.

Mark Fossen said...

You are killing comics, Jon.

I read throughput a good chunk of Stuart Moore's run, but lost interest and recently dropped the title. I suppose I just don't understand the rhyme and reason behind these origin stories.