Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Focused Linkblogging

Lightning Round!

  • A trailer is up for Justice League Heroes, which I've mentioned before.

  • My thoughts on Oblivion are up at Operation Sports.

  • Don't know how I missed it, but Creator Direct is a damn cool groupblog by a damn cool group of creators. Kody Chamberlain, Joshua Hale Fialkov, and Tony Lee are the three I know, but I'll be looking out for work from the rest.

  • Looks like I missed alerting you about the Punks giveaway before the deadline passed. Sign up anyways, whydontcha?

  • Noel Tuazon draws Punks. Then draws some more Punks.

  • I plan to devour the Isotope Legal Download Fest. After all the talk of digital comics distribution, the whole concept seems to be getting a kick in the ass the past seven days. Both AiT and Isotope in the past week have done more for the cause of downloadable distribution than years of theory and blather have come close to doing. Instead of talking about it, they just said "fuck it" and went right ahead. Between last week's Continuity release and this week's festival, the issue is front and center and past debate. Maybe it's something in the water, but Larry and James are operating on a similar wavelength, and it's a damn good one. Good on ya, Messers Sime and Young.

  • Why does it make me so happy to read Penny Arcade's "Tycho" pimping Scott Pilgrim and Sharknife?

2 comments:

Jason said...

I didn't even know about Creator Direct and Josh is my homie.

Mark Fossen said...

I got a hit from them when Josh posted about my Punks mention.

I read my "referrers" on StatCounter waaaaaaaaaaay too closely, I guess. :)