Friday, March 24, 2006

Focused Linkblogging



  • Jason Rodriguez has revealed his new project: Postcards. It's based off the brainstorming being done at The Hive, and there's a Production Blog that will walk us through the decisions being made. I think the project sounds fantastic - something that can really reach outside the Direct Market.


  • Joshua Hale Fialkov drops some new Punks art. My t-shirt is officially ordered. Now I just want the bloody comic to find a home, and arrive in my house. Already, I'm getting a bit of a Young Ones vibe, and there's nothing wrong with that.


  • Chris Butcher notices the same thing I've been noticing.


  • My review of Burnout: Revenge for the Xbox 360 is up at Operation Sports. On the whole, it's a solid game that's just starting to feel a little overdone.


  • Justice League Heroes hit the newswires this week. With Dwayne McDuffie writing and Snowblind Studios, it looks to me like the game's in good hands. I wish this was coming for the Xbox 360, but I still have my PS2 around, and it's worth dusting off for a game like this.


No comments: