Thursday, November 02, 2006

52 on 52 #26





The halfway point. Deep breath, everyone.




Is Natasha that ready to cheap shot her father on television? It seems like all complexity has been removed from this once-fascinating relationship.




I know Christmas comes earlier every year, but did Superboy-Prime punch it into November?




Thank God! Waverider's on the case! He'll save Christmas!

*What is this? Each week, I write exactly 52 words on that week's 52. The word count is according to the Word Count Firefox Extension. A picture is not worth a thousand words.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Uncle, not father. Still was a cheap shot though. I can't say I was a big fan of Natasha to begin with, but she's only getting worse. Let's just cut to the "Gosh, you were right about Luthor all along" moment and be done with it.

Mark Fossen said...

Uncle ... I'm an idiot.

When Priest was writing, I liked Natasha. But this is just degenerating into almost Civil War-like characterization.