Friday, October 07, 2005

T.G.I.F.: October 7, 2005


OK. I guess this is a spoiler. And I should have warned you.

It's your fault. You should have bought Peng already.

All of Peng made me happy, but a new Scott Pilgrim appearance - even if just for one joke panel - made me smile. And that's what the T.G.I.F. is all about here at Focused Totality: The Smile.

I'm smiling anyways, though. It's been a good blogging week, as my writer's block seems to have been loosened by reading some fine comic art. I had a slight hiccup in the Comic Weblog-A-Tron 3000, so if you missed them, please do check out my posts on Steady Beat and Peng, and check back a bit later for the good news on the wildly good Elk's Run. Not because you should necessarily be reading my posts ... but because you should be reading these books.

No comments: