- Matt Fraction posted the cover art from Five Fists Of Science, now on its way from Image Comics in May.
I will humbly submit that May also contains my birthday. I will also humbly submit that Image Comics is based in Berkeley, CA ... and that I played Samuel Clemens in Berkeley many moons ago. Since two of those five fists appear to belong to Mr. Clemens himself, I believe the term "cosmic synergy" applies in some form or other.
- Not that I needed the validation ... but I agree - gamers make good dads.
- Marc Singer takes an occasional break from Morisonarama, and plunges into other comics. Sometimes, he even likes them.
- Happy Birthday, Bryan Lee O'Malley!
- "Freedom 3 to go after Osama bin Laden in May" - Capitalizing on the buzz surrounding Frank Miller's Holy Terror is a great idea. However, riding Miller's coattails with a press release that describes a cover without including that cover is not so good an idea. Riding Miller's coattails with a press release that points to a nonfunctioning website is also not a great play.
- And we'll end with a question: Does anyone mind that I've been introducing gaming content?