Friday, March 24, 2006

The Son Of Focused Linkblogging

I'm suddenly so far behind on linkblogging, you're getting a second helping today. Otherwise, I'd miss David's deadline, and I wouldn't want that.

  • David Welsh is giving away a copy of Gray Horses. You have a few hours left to enter. The man is offering you free joy, take him up on it!


  • What a wonderful review of Gray Horses. This is why Chris writes for the Village Voice, and I write for ... well, here.


  • Things I'm sold on? Be they games or movies or comics? I don't like seeing previews. I'd rather not have half the experience gone by the time I actually get the book. I've been sold on Five Fists Of Science for a long time. I'm resisting, daily, the urge to go check out the preview that Matt Fraction has made available. I'm only getting 110-odd pages of Steampunky goodness, I want it all to be fresh. You, however, are under no such code of behavior. Read, enjoy, then buy Five Fists Of Science.


Categories:

1 comment:

Chris Tamarri said...

What David said.

And thanks also for the praise, Mark.