Tuesday, July 05, 2005

O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!

A frabjous day if ever there was one.

Though my eBay purchase of Identity Crisis is still missing and presumed dead, my much anticipated "Catch Up" order has arrived from the good folks at Midtown Comics and MyComicShop.com. This is mainly stuff that I thought perhaps I'd wait for the trade on, but I broke down.

My plan here is to post my impressions of each of these runs/storylines up to the current point. Look for "Catching Up" posts over the next few days on:


  • Planetary

  • Young Avengers

  • New Avengers

  • Astonishing X-Men

  • Seven Soldiers

  • Ultimates 2

  • Smoke

  • Iron Man



Infinite Crisis and all it's Countdowns, Prologues, and attendant miniseries is all in this shipment as well. I'm just waiting on Identity Crisis.

Heck, my entire reading in the DCU is waiting on Identity Crisis. Seems like everything is tied to it.

There are a few other items in here, and I'll blog 'em as I see 'em.

No comments: