Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Happy Planetary Day!


It's a strange world. Let's keep it that way.


Funny how that went from a cute tagline to a defining objective.

It's been awhile since the last "Planetary Day", so I wish you and yours all the strangeness of the season. Today's an especially joyous "Planetary Day", as there's every hope we're on a regular release schedule from here to the end of the ride.

(I am still feeling lost without issue #19. I found it at an online retailer, but when my shipment arrived I recieved a refund check instead of the Planetary issue I need.)

3 comments:

Spencer Carnage said...

# 19 was the one with the space cowboys, right? The parchment looking cover, I think. That or drug experience one. Its weird, because I can't remember much happening in those issues, but still, I'd be all freaking out, too.

Mark Fossen said...

The parchemt cover one was #18 (The Gun Club). The drug trip was #21.

I'm not really sure what's in #19, hence my lostosity. :)

#20 seems to pick up where #19 leaves off, with some sort of space station/meteor and Angels.

Mister Bones said...

Happy Planetary Day indeed. If you'd like me to Mark, I'd be happy to check the back issues in the store today to see if we have it. Just let me know before 3pm est.