Tuesday, November 29, 2005

This Week's Releases: November 30, 2005

A slight change here, as I rename this from "Shopping List". I'm not buying groceries. In fact, there is no produce whatsoever at 2005 Will Eisner Spirit of Comics Retailer Award Winning Night Flight Comics. Only more comics than I can successfully purchase. I will list my Platonic Ideal of what I'd buy tomorrow, and spare you the difficult decisions I will make at the register.

After Thanksgiving, we unpacked Christmas books and music, visited Santa, and saw the lights at Temple Square. Now the holiday season kicks into full swing with the Marvel Holiday Special. I don't even care if it's good, I just love holiday specials from the Big Two. I also love the Invaders, so a Giant-Size helping sounds really good. In the "other things Mark loves in comics" category is alternate future tales, so I am really excited about Teen Titans: The Future Is Now. Fear Agent and Fell both will be fun reads, and I have to admit that I've avoided New Avengers spoilers and can't wait to see Ronin revealed.

All that aside, the title I'm most looking to is Queenie Chan's The Dreaming, though my lack of a preorder may doom me. I really have to start plunking down the ducats for Previews, and let Mike know about this stuff ahead of time. Working on a budget, though, means that Previews ends up bumping something like the intriguing Secret Voice, and that's just not right.

  • Adventures Of Superman #646
  • JLA Classified #14
  • Silent Dragon #5
  • Wonder Woman #223
  • Fear Agent #2
  • Fell #3
  • Negative Burn Summer Special 2005
  • Giant-Size Invaders #2
  • Marvel Holiday Special 2005
  • New Avengers #13
  • Sentry #3
  • Ultimate Fantastic Four #25
  • Secret Voice #1
  • Teen Titans Vol 4 The Future Is Now TP
  • Dreaming Vol 1 GN


Categories:

No comments: