- The fact that we won't be seeing a new Scott Pilgrim before Christmas makes me infinitely sad. Then I realize that I will need something to look forward to in January and February, seeing as how my Philadelphia Eagles won't be in the playoffs. Scott Pilgrim for an Eagles Super Bowl run is almost a fair trade-off.
- Speaking of December OGNs that cause me to hold off on my Best Of 2005 voting ... any word on Five Fists of Science?
- Johanna adds another excellent piece to the Speakeasy debate. The more discussion, the better ... especially if there's a way to wipe some mud off the reputations of some creator-owners who did nothing but trust Speakeasy.
- I loved the Demo TPB. I love lists. Show how could I not love H's latest Comic Treadmill post?
- Mark Millar's Christmas message at Millarworld finds him in improving health:
Good news is that I'm making a decent recovery and the heavy-duty anti-rejection drugs are kicking in, meaning after ten months I'm finally having the prednisolone lowered and that's always a good thing. Day by day, I'm getting a little stronger and so, for anyone who enjoys big-selling but highly over-rated comics, I look like I SHOULD be back in action this coming Summer as planned.