Friday, December 09, 2005

T.G.I.F.: December 9, 2005


Seth makes me happy.

I peeked behind the counter on my trip to 2005 Will Eisner Spirit of Comics Retailer Award Winning Night Flight Comics yesterday, and saw a stack of tiny accordion-fold strip promotional handouts for Wimbledon Green. This is the last panel from one of the more delightful marketing trinkets I've had the pleasure to pick up. Amazon says it releases next week, so that's happy-making, as well.

Even when I left comics for a while and sold off the majority of my collection, I kept It's a Good Life, If You Don't Weaken, and read it once or twice a year.

3 comments:

Ian said...

I reviewed the comics for TCJ. It was very funny and a great comic about comic book readers.

Jog said...

I have one of those fold-up trinkets too... it's neat. I kind of passed on the new Palooka Ville (just can't get up the energy for it in serialized form), but I'm looking forward to this book...

Mark Fossen said...

just can't get up the energy for it in serialized form
I agree. I am looking forward to Clyde Fans, but will hold off and wait until it's collected.